City of Bellevue
Street Vending Food Truck Pilot Progam
The WSFTA is running a pilot program for the City of Bellevue, allowing food trucks to vend in the Right of Way (on the street). Vendors who wish to participate in the new "street vending" program will operate in the ROW via permit and be required to apply through the Association. There will be some restrictions regarding vendor size and cuisine type per location. Vendors who wish to participate can find all the requirements and details here.
Customers can find the online calendar of truck locations, menus and place online orders here: https://www.bestfoodtrucks.com/bellevue
New Food Truck Site Locations:
1. NE 6th St & 106th Ave NE 2 - 3 trucks per weekday lunch service from 11am to 2pm.
2. 110th Ave NE between NE 9th and NE 10th St
3. 200 108th Ave NE, on NE 2nd St (Avalon Maydenbauer)
4. 288 106th Ave NE (near Soma Towers)
5. 1444 121st Ave NE (Spring District)
6. 108th Ave NE