How to vend  "On Street" in Bellingham:


Interested trucks must submit the following information for the  City Hall location below:

  • Food Truck Application (see below)
  • Whatcom County Health Permit
  • Indemnification and Insurance Agreement
  • COI Insured Endorsement naming the City of Bellingham as additional insured
  • City of Bellingham business license 

Submit required information to the permit center:

Monea Kerr, Mayor’s Office   360-778-8000


Policy Questions:

Darby Cowles, Planning and Community Development Department

210 Lottie Street / 360-778-8389

City Hall

210 Lottie Street

50amp power is now available on the west side of the purple marble baluster.   The outlet as well as the circuit breaker/switch next to it are both locked, a key is with the receptionist in the lobby.  (Supply your own cord that will need to match a 50A, 208Volt, 1 Phase, NEMA L14 50R Receptacle.)  Email in advance to have power accessed:



Bellingham Program Application.pdf
Adobe Acrobat Document 233.3 KB