Member's Catering Profile

Note: Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.


Catering Agreement Terms

Payment Terms:

The WSFTA will invoice the catering customer an amount equal to catering cost, taxes, and our coordination fee (if not already submitted by customer at time of request.)  Members must submit a Certificate of Insurance compliant with the terms of  the Agreement.  When the host prepays, the WSFTA will pay vendor 25% of the catering cost at least three (3) days before the private catering event and the remaining 75% of the Catering Cost no later than seven (7) business days after the event. When the individual attendees pay, the WSFTA will collect 10% of net from vendor within 7-days of event.

 

Cancellation Terms:

If you must cancel a confirmed catering event, it must be by telephone and within 7-business days of the event.  Please make your best effort at finding a replacement.

 

Special Event Agreement Terms 

Vendor/member shall be responsible for an attendance fee payable to WSFTA for the referral/opportunity to provide services at a Managed Public Event, that is 5% of your net sales. 

 

Sales Reporting:

Vendor shall provide a sales report from a POS system at the conclusion of each event. Failure to provide a sales report will result in removal from future request referrals.