Mobile Food Vendors Insurance - 

Discount program available to  members.


What Mobile Food Truck Insurance Can Provide: Policy with Broad coverage (Business Liability, Auto, Property, Loss of Income, Mechanical Breakdown, Food Spoilage, Inside Theft of Money, and more)


Need Workers Compensation and/or an Umbrella? – No Problem! – No fees!

Competitive pricing from ‘A’ rated insurance companies. No additional Taxes, No Policy Fees, No Certificate Fees, EZ payment plans, Responsive, fair claims services that protect the best interests of policy owners. Access to safety and loss prevention information specifically for mobile food vending operations.  


          Bind and Issue Certificate Same Day. No Money Down.

         Contact Chris Whorton for a quote. 

         Mobile App

         Submit claims to MFV or direct to the service center. Get Quotes, Manage Policies, Request Certificates of Insurance and more. Request ID Cards and store them directly to your mobile device through our app.


Tip:  Food truck owners should be adding the business owner (and the property owner) of a rented/leased site as “additional insured” to indemnify them from any liability in the case of an accident. This way, the food truck’s insurance will be responsible.  Food truck owners should call their insurance company and ask what the process is to add the additional insured parties to the policy.


Insurance standards for Washington are:

1M/2M on the BOP (2/4 available)

1M CSL on Auto


MFV can also offer up to 5M in umbrella coverage as well if needed.