Apply for Membership and Join the Association
Membership is offered to current mobile food vendors AND to those in the start-up process. Member dues are $180 per calendar year (or $15 per month.) Pay via Check or Paypal, instructions found below. Please FIRST read our terms below before applying and then complete steps 1-3.
Existing members can quickly RENEW annual membership here for 2018 .
If you would like to become a corporate sponsor please contact us.
The Washington State Food Truck Association is a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC). It is a private organization intended to serve the interests of its members. Application is not a guarantee of membership. We will schedule a phone interview or an in-person interview with each new prospective member. We want to insure that new members understand what the Association does and we want to understand what new members would like from the Association. WARNNG: Your membership can be revoked at any time, at the discretion of the Executive Director. If your membership is revoked, you will received a prorated refund of your dues money and a full refund of any unused booking fees. There is no appeals process for membership termination. Grounds for membership termination can include, but are not limited to:
• Failure to abide by all state and local laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances regarding mobile food vending.
• Failure to provide meal service at a scheduled event, or a pod/lot managed by the Association.
• Offensive, disrespectful, or rude conduct toward venue operators, government officials, other food truck operators, or any Association staff or volunteers.
• Acting unprofessionally in a way that reflects poorly on the Association and/or the food truck industry. Association members are expected to positively represent the mobile food industry. Association members are expected to work professionally with other vendors, government officials, and to support (and not in any way undermine or hamper), the overall mission and efforts of the association.
* Food truck owners, please email a photo of your truck , we will post this in our Find Food Trucks section, in all of the 4-cities you have listed. Additional cities can be added to the directory for a one-time set up fee of $10 ea.
The Association reserves the right to refuse / cancel a membership at anytime. If the Association refuses a new or renewing membership, applicants will be offered a refund, prorated if necessary. Membership cancellations received within 30-days of application may be eligible to receive a full refund. Cancellations received after the 30-days may be eligible for a prorated refund. Cancellations will be accepted via phone, email, or letter. All benefits and incentives received by member must be cancelled / returned to the Association. All refund requests must be made by the credit card holder, and include the member # and/or transaction #. Refunds will be mailed or credited back to the original credit card used for payment. These above policies apply to all memberships unless otherwise noted.